Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

Another year is almost over. Where does time go!!!
Much of my time goes to working with my polymer clay !!!
One of the very best parts of creating beads and pendants, is the connection I feel with the wonderful people who use my work in their designs.I also like to imagine who might be wearing my beads. My items have gone to places all over the world ! It's lovey to think of the connections we make when we create a piece of jewelry . Sometimes I am able to interact with my buyers .Many have become cyber-friends throughout the years. Others I never do get to know.But, I feel a connection just the same .
I put my heart into every bead I make. I believe that somehow that energy travels with my beads wherever they go !
As the year winds down, I am thankful for the opportunity to interact with beaders everywhere .
Sharing my love of making and designing with beads brings me great happiness.
I look forward to another year creating new and old bead styles and interacting with new and old friends.
I hope you have all had a year filled with blessings and beads!!!
Wishing you Happiest of Holidays
Bead Happy ,
m.e.


No comments:

Post a Comment