Saturday, October 16, 2010

Time for Some Changes

My apologies to those of you who read this little blog .I try to post something new each Saturday. But, last week I was just too exhausted. I discovered I had been suffering from pneumonia as a result of my surgery 5 weeks ago!I'm on a round of antibiotics and feeling much better now !

Autumn has arrived in Maryland .I can't get enough of the beautiful foliage .The photo above is a view from the back door of my work place . Almost makes it worth going to work... LOL!!!!
I'm looking forward to a trip to my favorite orchard. Time for fresh cider and all the wonderful apple varies the grocery stores just don't carry. Pumpkins in all sizes and colorful mums are everywhere. Time for cozy sweaters and soon a warm fire in the fireplace at night .

Bead and jewelry designers do have to stay ahead of the market. I've been making Fall Fashion creations for weeks . I was working on autumn leaves when the temperature was 99 degrees!
Now that The air is crisp and cool ,I suddenly have desired for some summer memories.
I've been working on a new style , large collar style pendants . I love them !I can fit a entire garden on one pendant ! I am really having fun with these !
They look lovely strung on simple ribbon or cording . I know there are some jewelry designers who will add beads and bling for fabulous BIG fashion statements !

This week I also opened a new shop at "Artfire " . Click the icon on the right to visit me there . I'm still tweaking and trying to figure out all the features.
Artfire has lots of terrific shops and I 'm excited to be a part of it .

This week take time to check out some new vendors
You might find some very special items for the Holidays !
and be sure to ...
Bead Happy ! m.e. :)

2 comments: