Friday, January 1, 2010

Butterflies in Winter ?

I am thinking Spring and so are the members of PCAGOE
Our monthly challenge theme is Butterflies !
Members have created all manner of wonderful butterfly creations!
New rules this month ! you can vote for your 3 favorite entries !!!
We have an amazing grab bag of poly- prizes ! You are eligible for the prize drawing just by casting a vote! Hurry on over and pick your favorites !
http://pcagoe.com/

My entry is a tiny Butterfly Fairy . I love this Fairy clan .
This particular one is responsible for those little flutters of the heart we feel from time to time .
Cupid gets all the press when it comes to falling in love. But, he's the one who shoots us with arrows ! Ouch ..love can hurt!
I prefer the romantic feelings the Butterfly Fairies spread.
Those little flutters and the way your heart skips a beat when you think of someone special. Butterfly Fairies are busy year round . But, they become more active as Spring draws near .
I think they are much nicer for Valentines day festivities than Cupid and his arrows !!!
I hope they will fill your heart with love this year !
Bead Happy , m.e. :)

1 comment:

  1. I like this Mary Ellen! She's very sweet! Of course you know I like your butterfly fairies--their are so...so...mystical and magical! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete