Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Better Gifts ~ Less $$$ !!!

The wonder of the inter-net lets us avoid all the mall hub bub
And
purchase fabulous unique gifts !!!
ETSY is a wonderland of unique handmade items
I can find something perfect for everyone there !
I can shop from the comfort of my home ..in my sweats...drinking my coffee !
Does it get any better than that?
IT DOES !!! I'll be offering 20% everything in my shop !
(custom items not included)
so will many PCAGOE members ..so check out their $ales !
and there's more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The PCAGOE BFCM sale overlaps our AMAZING STOCKING GIVE AWAY!!!!


just look at what you could win !!!!!!

First prize includes $75 gift certificate













Second prize includes $50 gift certificate
Third prize includes $25 gift certificate
go to http://pcagoe.com/ for more contest destails

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS !
GREAT GIFTS !
AMAZING BARGAINS !

and
the more you buy , the more chances you have to win those stockings!
What are you waiting for ? start shopping !
and be sure to ...
Bead Happy , m.e. :)

1 comment:

  1. *grins* I'll be doing some online shopping for some of your goodies, Mary Ellen!

    ReplyDelete