Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Water Therapy

I am busy ,busy ,busy with Holiday clay!!!!
I do find clay very relaxing. But, sometimes I even need a break from that !

For me Scuba diving is a way to restore myself. Submersing myself the ocean seems to clear my mind and bring me great peace. I only am able to dive a few time a year and the memories do sustain me. But, I have made a great discovery !!!
"Teens 4 Oceans " is a wonderful conservation group that has placed 2 live underwater cameras in the Florida Keys . I can sit in my living room and watch the fish !!!
check out
http://www.teens4oceans.org/webcam/ggrp/camer1.html
you may have to scroll down a bit to see the cameras. They are working on a better web site layout ...just take a minute to look around .
Depending on the time of day and how recently they have cleaned the camera lens you can see the real time world under the Bahia Honda bridge and the Dry Tortugas dock .
The only problem is, just when I decide to stop looking , something really cool swims by !
I have seen turtles on several occasions and once a shark!
Very exciting !!!!!
In fact ,maybe the site is not so much relaxing as mind clearing .
Give it a look, if you need a moment to refresh or perhaps some fishy inspiration!

Bead Happy , m.e. :)

* photo by Annie, taken on our dive at Looe Key in June

No comments:

Post a Comment