Saturday, May 23, 2009

Take time to Remember

This is Memorial day weekend in the USA, a time to remember those who have died in military service.
The holiday weekend has become the traditional time to welcome Summer . I find it a fitting tribute for families to spend the weekend together ,celebrating a way of life others fought to preserve.
People will enjoy cookouts and picnics,swimming pools will open,children will begin a count down to the last day of school .
However ,in the midst of the merry making, I hope we will all take a moment to remember our fallen heroes .
******************************************************************

I'm spending part of my weekend finishing a custom wedding cake topper.
I'll post a photo next week .My daughter is on summer break from college .
My photo classes can begin!!! WOO HOO !!!

Happy weekend to my friends all over the world !
:) m.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment